In order to understand the relationship between cancer and powder, you should be aware of the talcum powder. According to science, the powder is composed of talc mineral. The only reason the powder is commonly used in beauty products is its capacity to keep the skin dry.
There's proof that asbestos does occasionally appear from talcum powder products and asbestos is a known carcinogen. After these studies, many women charged the talcum powder prostate cancer lawsuit against the most reputed Johnson & Johnson Company.
They reported an important concern for public safety is connected to this. Almost every case has revealed a rise in cancer or even slightly in any way. The majority of these studies were conducted on the customer to reflect on how much the volume of the powder they had used over time.
How is baby powder used safely?
- Avoid putting the baby powder directly on the genitals. Instead, apply foot powder on the genital skin as smooth.
- Avoid baby powder on your baby's eyes.
- Keep it away from your face. This can help to avoid the possibility of inhalation.
- Keep out of reach of your children.
- Whisk directly into your hands away from your face.
- Do not shake the baby to the baby powder directly. Whisk into the cloth and then use a soft cloth pat powder on baby's skin.